Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Apparently I'm on a website O.O

movie-ozone.com   I'm listed as a fellow blogger, and I have no idea how I got on there.  It's especially weird because I neither presume nor aspire to be a legitimate reviewer of movies.  I just write out my poorly articulated thoughts that I don't really expect anybody to read.  So if you were directed here by movie-ozone.com, I apologize for the mediocre level and less than substantive value of my "reviews."  Maybe one day I'll find my voice, but in the meantime I hope you guys enjoy my blog anyway.  Happy movie viewing!


P.S.  All my fellow bloggers, check out the "Stats" tab on your dashboard to see traffic sources, page view information, and other cool stuff.

17 comments:

  1. Yes, I have some people visiting my blog from that website. Dunno, I wonder how we got on it =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I was suprised because my CTR is about 37%. 50 pageviews and 22 clicks. =[ I am now in big trouble. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info, following you now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weird :D damn i'm not on that list hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curious shit man.

    As always,
    Quid pro Quo Fo Sho
    tinyurl.com/rant123

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made a post awhile back about how Romanians were my 2nd largest viewership. All hail Romania!

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesting,I have a few visitors from this site, little bit wierd

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually enjoy your reviews, I'm sure many others do too, don't be so hard on yourself! Anyways, I'm off; it's time to check out Black Swan at last . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most movie reviews do. I think if you've got the steam to write a blog you should be fine as a critic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your blog, I'll be following.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting. It's good that you're getting traffic though. Give 'em some really good blogs so you'll get even more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it when I get listed on random sites.

    forkfantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey now, any traffic is good traffic. Be glad you got what you did. Good work with your blog posts.

    http://extremespooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Saw your profile pic and thats the PB I eat and have been eating for 2 years!

    http://brotosterone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey man take what you can get


    http://dubstep-newdubstep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have always been listed as a fellow blogger on that site, and i do not do movie reviews so am also curious

    ReplyDelete