Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh Bo

I keep listening to this lately.  I just think it's really catchy.  Used to really like Bo Burnham, but as he gets more popular, I find myself liking him a whole lot less.  I think it's because he used to just be a funny guy on youtube, and now he's a mini-celebrity, which means that everybody that knows about him goes "Oh my God, I love Bo Burnham!  He's so funny!"  It bugs me when people think they're cool for knowing about something/someone pretty much everyone else knows about.  The only thing worse, I think, is the dreaded one-upper.  Anyhoo, here's the video I was talking about:


And a classic of his, and my personal favorite:


Definitely his most clever song, in my opinion.

And as a side note, Blogger has a really cool way of adding youtube videos.  Don't even need to go to youtube to copy-paste the embed code.  sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Despite his stolen jokes and stolen style from Tim Minchin and whoever that guitar comedian was, he still comes up with clever puns. His most recent 2 studio songs are good, but his stand up blows hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA The square root of the NBA is Africa in a box. Nice! I'm gonna say the classic is way funnier with lots more real jokes then the first one.

    ReplyDelete