Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Behold, the Answer!

The moment you've all been waiting for.  Here's how you get the water into the cup.

1) Light the match on fire
2) Stick it in the lemon
3) Put the match-lemon in the middle of the dish
4) Put the glass upside down over the lemon

The match will burn up all the oxygen, creating a pressure differential.  The decrease in air pressure inside of the glass will cause the water to be sucked up into the glass.  Boom, hundred bucks


And now, on to my latest movie review.  She's the Man.  I know what you're thinking.  "Natural Peanut Butter, how could you ever watch such an obviously horrible movie?  You have such good taste.  You're too cool for that.  You're my hero!  I would throw my firstborn child off of a bridge for you!"  Well, I'll tell you why.  Sometimes, you just get the urge to turn off your brain.  And frankly, this movie wasn't as terrible as you would imagine.  There are actually a couple of good parts.  I think this movie is best described as a giant steaming turd with some undigested bits of corn.  So you have to wade through a lot of crap, but every so often, there's a nugget of sweet sweet gold.  Give it a try, yo.  Or, you know, you could spend your time watching a good movie.  Whatever. 

2 comments: