Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I think I have an unhealthy obsession with Smoked Tabasco Sauce

It's recently come to my attention that I have like three bottles of it (all stolen from Chipotle, of course) and I put it on pretty much everything.  Burgers, sandwiches, chips, spaghetti, eggs, and the list goes on.  I think now my food is mostly a conveyance device for my smoked tabasco habit.  So yeah, random thought, but I thought I'd share since this is blogger.

And now, a few of my favorite GIFs




7 comments:

  1. haha it totally looks like she's saying bees in the gif

    also, I know lots of people addicted to tabasco. but spaghetti?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Chipotle before, I've heard good things though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. even the powdered stuff is addictive, nice smokey flavor
    http://essex2oh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel sorry for the little dinosaur that ruined the party :(

    Never been to Chipotle, I'm British, I only know what you're talking about because of South Park lol I'd love to try it though, that and Taco Bell. I noticed recently Taco Bell has come to England, but there's only one in the country and it's over three hours away from me. It sucks to be British sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy gifs ;D haven't tried tobasco

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love tabasco sauce on my chicken! OM NOM NOM

    your friend,
    http://ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEEEEEEEEE'S hahaha I love this blog, always makes me laugh :) and at least your not addicted to ranch, my roommate puts that stuff on EVERYTHING.

    -Master Maniacal
    Tech In Question

    ReplyDelete